The Rules of Behavior
- Behavior or activities that disrupts the harmony and
tranquil atmosphere of the club will not be tolerated.
- Everyone must sign in daily. Members are responsible for their
guests. Please register your quests at the reception area.
- Abuse of Guest Privileges and non-payment of Grounds Fees will
result in the loss of club membership.
- Bring a towel. Please sit on your towel.
- Overt sexual behavior is unacceptable and will result in loss of membership.
- Drugs or any illegal activity are not permitted on the grounds.
- Personal radios and tape players are permitted only with the use of headphones.
- Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area, or near the hot tub, sauna, or showers.
- No Diving in the pool. Swim at your own risk. No life guard on duty.
- Shower with soap and water before entering pool, sauna or hot tub.
- Running and horseplay in club area is not permitted.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers with rubber pants in the pool.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed in the hot tub or sauna.
- Smoking is not allowed in the clubhouse, hot tub, pool or sauna.
Also, please put your butts in the ashtrays provided around the grounds.
- Children are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. They must be supervised.
There is no charge for children. The club does not accept responsibility for them.
- Ongoing additions and improvements may result in hazardous areas around the grounds.
Please watch for these areas. The Riverboat Club is not responsible for injuries.
- Observe All posted pool, hot tub and other safety notices around the club. Notices
may be posted on the bulletin board near the check in office.
The management reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary.